About Massage And Soft Tissue Therapy
As a qualified Sports/Remedial Masseur and Soft Tissue Therapist, I can cater for your needs whatever they may be.
For many, a massage is an invaluable way to move into a state of deep relaxation, unwind and feel utterly pampered. If this is what you desire, I'm happy to help you achieve this. Yet, massage can help with so much more.
Sports/Remedial Massage And Soft Tissue Therapy
Remedial massage and soft tissue therapy is a modality of bodywork that is far from limited to athletes. Stresses and strains on the body can accumulate in all of us regardless of whether we lead a sedentary or active lifestyle, and these can effect our everyday living
A range of techniques, analysis and treatment methods including Soft Tissue Release, Trigger Point Therapy, Deep Tissue Massage, Muscle Energy Technique and Postural Assessment may be used during your treatment. All are designed to restore full range of movement and rehabilitate areas of injury or dysfunction in the muscles, tendons, ligaments and joints.
Yet you do not need to have an injury to benefit from a massage of this nature. It is invaluable for injury prevention, maintaining optimum athletic ability and managing recurring muscular symptoms and dysfunctions.
The many benefits of regular Remedial Massage and Soft Tissue Therapy include:
- Aids in the break down of scar tissue to keep muscles flexible
- Increases range of movement of specific muscles and hence the joints
- Increases greater muscle flexibility in order to prevent injury
- Less muscular tension
- Removal of metabolic waste from the muscles
- Improved performance in sporting and everyday activities
- Improved recovery times from training/sporting events
- Pain Reduction
- Greater body awareness/self awareness
- Increased circulation
- Increased lymphatic drainage